Please pack a bag clearly labelled with your child’s name with the following items:
- Two to three changes of clothes, including socks, suitable for messy play.
- A clearly labelled water bottle filled with water.
- A warm jacket and rubber boots during winter.
Your child may also need:
- Enough nappies for the day (six is usually sufficient).
- A clearly labelled bottle and enough formula for the day.
- A dummy or other comforter as used at home (if required).
If your child is toileting please pack:
- Additional changes of clothes, including socks.
- A nappy for sleep time, if needed.